Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

I decided to start the year off by stopping my pouting about not being able to skate as much as I want.  I can still go to club ice, and I can still practice off-ice.  Prospero, the greyhound/jump training aid, was not nearly as pleased about this and rolled on his side after my third waltz jump over him.

In addition to my skating goals, I want to loose another 30 pounds this year, which is about what I lost last year.I accepted that the reason the reason I don't do my favorite workout, Tony Horton's Power 90, is because it's too long.  I don't want to do a 30 minute workout after being on my feet, climbing ladders, and lifting boxes of merchandise for 7 hours.

Instead, I've decided to do a minimum of 10 minutes of cardio a day.  Money is still an issue, so it has to be cheap.  Netflix Instant Downloads is GOLD!  10 Minute Solution Carb Burner was my choice this week.  There are 4 10 minute cardio workouts.  It's just enough to get the heart rate up and burn a few calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment