Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ice Pact: Fantasy Meets Reality

Ice Pact: Fantasy Meets Reality: "It turns out my fantasy figure skating is worse than my real figure skating. If that's even possible. After NHK Trophy, I'm ranked 506 out o..."

I didn't fare much better. 374 out of 574. My strategy this week: use Ice Network's skater rankings and just choose the highest ranked skater for each category. With the exception of the C team - that's just guess work.

2010 Skate Canada International Event

Ladies A
Alissa Czisny, USA

Ladies B
Sarah Meier, SUI

Ladies C
Alexe Gilles, USA

Men's A
Nobunari Oda, JPN

Men's B
Alban Preaubert, FRA

Men's C
Jeremy Ten, CAN

Pairs A
Lubov Iliushechkina/Nodari Maisuradze, RUS

Pairs B
Huibo Dong/Yiming Wu, CHN

Pairs C
Kirsten Moore-Towers/Dylan Moscovitch, CAN

Ice Dancing A
Sinead Kerr/John Kerr, GBR

Ice Dancing B
Madison Chock/Greg Zuerlein, USA

Ice Dancing C
Stefanie Frohberg/Tim Geisen, GER

No comments:

Post a Comment