Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mer11 at Ice Pact decided to make a Fantasy Figure Skating for NHK, so I thought I'd join her.

I don't follow international figure skating that much, so a lot of the names were unfamiliar to me.  A lot of my choices were just made because, "China has a strong pairs program," or "Gee, I don't want everyone on my team to be from the US". 

Ladies: 
Rachel Flatt - I love watching her skate
Caroline Zhang - I think her "pearl" layback is amazing
Jenna McCorkle

Men
Daisuke Takahashi - he's hot
Kevin Van Der Perren
Jeremy Ten - Mer11 chose Dennis Ten for her team.  Is it possible they are related? 

Pairs
Pang/Tong - Mer chose Caydee and her partner, so I thought I'd choose the Chinese.  And they are incredible skaters.
Brodeur/Matatall
Zhang/Wang

Ice Dancing
Davis/White - I have always loved Meryll's smile.  They are incredible to watch
Reed/Reed - representing Japan.  Really?  These guys are Japanese?
Coombes/Buckland

No comments:

Post a Comment